Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + pa– Salary dependent on experience & qualifications, plus benefits
Hours: 9.00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Lifetime Solicitors are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join our dynamic and progressive practice in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
The right applicant will be able to hit the ground running, have first-class client care skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and personable manner.
The quickly developing residential team are looking to acquire ambitious individuals who can make an immediate impact and bring the below abilities and experience;
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in handling a large volume of Conveyancing matters.
- Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload to include sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold), re-mortgages and transfer of equity files from initial instruction through to post completion in a fast-paced yet relaxed environment.
- Preparing all forms of contracts, freehold and leasehold title reports and all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a good eye for detail.
- Work on system generated prompts, instructions and be able to prioritise work.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org