Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + pa– Salary dependent on experience & qualifications, plus benefits
Hours: 9.00am –
Lifetime Solicitors are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner to join our dynamic and progressive practice in Stamford, Lincolnshire.
The right applicant will be able to hit the ground running, have first-class client care skills and the ability to communicate in a clear and personable manner.
The quickly developing residential team are looking to acquire ambitious individuals who can make an immediate impact and bring the below abilities and experience;
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in handling a large volume of Conveyancing matters.
- Ability to manage a busy and varied caseload to include sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold), re-mortgages and transfer of equity files from initial instruction through to post completion in a fast-paced yet relaxed environment.
- Preparing all forms of contracts, freehold and leasehold title reports and all other documents relating to the Conveyancing transaction.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with a good eye for detail.
- Work on system generated prompts, instructions and be able to prioritise work.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Asset protection sales adviser
Lifetime Wills & Trusts Limited t/a Lifetime Solicitors
£25,000.00 – £35,000.00 per year
Due to expansion within Lifetime Wills & Trusts Limited, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a potential candidate to join our Sales Advisor Team.
This role includes advising customers on both a face to face and telephone basis with a view to exploring and helping them with their estate planning needs. You will be mainly advising on Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Many of the clients will be recommended by our parent company whom have in excess of 150 qualified Financial Advisors.
No previous experience is needed as comprehensive training will be provided but we are seeking an individual that is customer focused, charismatic and empathetic to our clients need. Sales background would be preferable in addition to excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will need a full driving license and will be offered a basic salary alongside other company benefits as well as the opportunity to earn from exceeding sales targets. You will be visiting clients and discussing their estate planning needs on a client-facing basis.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Unit 3 | Southview Business Centre | Tinwell Road | Stamford
PE9 2JL Lifetime Wills and Trusts Limited trading as Lifetime Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No: 627258 Lifetime Wills and Trusts Limited is a registered Company no: 9520203. Registered office Unit 3, Southview Business Centre, Tinwell Road, Stamford, PE9 2JL.